As we take a new gas connection. In the similar way you can drop gas connection. There could be many reason for a customer to drop the gas connection. One reason can be, if the family is relocating to a new area. Then this can be resolved easily. There need not be to surrender tour gas connection. Then, what can be the reason for the surrender of a gas connection. There can be many reasons for this. Here is the list of such reasons. Here we are going to provide you some of the reason because of which a customer want to drop the gas connection. Let have a look at these reasons
Reasons to Surrender Gas Connection
- So, the very first reason here is that, you are going to have a pipeline connection in your home, In that case you cannot have a gas connection. It is not legal to have a gas connection in that case. SO, you need to drop your connection and for that you apply for surrendering th gas connection. And please keep this in your find, you cannot have pipeline connection and gas connection both at the same time. It is not legal to have a gas connection along with the pipeline connection.
- Second reason is that you have more than one gas connection from the same company. It is also not legal to have more than one connection from the same company. And you are having this, due to any of the reason. In that case you must need to drop the extra connection. There could be any reason for having one than one connection. You can simply request to drop the gas connection. And, if your requirement is more than one cylinder, you can order for more than one cylinder at the same time. Please not here that government provide subsidy over specific number of gas cylinder. And, if you are requesting above that, then you need to pay the complete amount of the cylinder.
- Third reason here can be if you are relocating to a new place. If your current gas connection service provider provide service there, you can update the address. In this case you need not to drop the connection. After address update gas will be delivered to the updated address. But, if your current gas connection provider do not have services in that area that you must need to surrender the connection. So that, you can have new in the new region.
So. these are all the possible reason. Next, in this article we are going to provide you information about the procedure to drop your gas connection. The point to note over here is that, there is same procedure for this for all the gas service providers and you need not to go for some other procedure for each of the gas service provider.
The process of Surrendering the Gas Connection Online
SO, there are two ways for this. One is online way and the other one is the offline way. Here we are going to provide the details about the online way.
- At the very first, you need to login to their online portal. There is different online portal for all the service providers and the link for this online portal is –
- HP Gas
- Indane Gas
- Bharat Gas
- Now, you need to login to your account. For this you need to register first. If you have not registered yet, first register yourself to the online portal and after this login with the help of username and password.
- After this, you find the option for the surrendering of the gas connection in the menu section. You need to find this option and after this click on this option. You will be directed to a new page.
- After this you need to fill some of the details and after filling these details correctly, your request will be accepted and you will be issued a request id and please keep this id with you. You need to use this in the near future.
- The, you will get a call. This call is to get the details and confirm them once. You need to make this confirmation call.
- In the end, the workers from the corresponding gas service provider came and take your cylinder and regulator with themselves and you will be given a termination voucher. You need to keep this voucher along with you. And after this the refund process will be instantiated.
The process of Surrendering the Gas Connection Offline
The next way to request for the surrender of the gas service is offline method. If you do not understand the online way and not comfortable with the online way than you can also go with the offline way. Here are the steps for this –
- You need to visit your nearest distributor. You will get the list of the distributor location online. You need to visit the distributor and ask for the surrender form.
- Then, you need to fill the form. You need to provide some specific details in this. Please give all the details correctly. Because all these details will be cross verified.
- After this, you need to take the form to the distributor and submit the form. And along with this, you also need to submit the cylinder and the regulator.
- Then, distributor will once cross verify all the details and once the verification process is complete, you will get a termination voucher. Keep this voucher with you. You refund will also be instantiated.
SO, this is the complete detail of all the steps. Hope these steps would help you. In any case of doubt or any other issue, you can contact the customer care and solve your problem. They will help you and you can also visit the distributor. He will also help you in all the possible ways.