Bharat gas is one of the 500 top companies in India. The company was launched in the year 1891. And it is one of the oldest gas companies in India. The company launches ebharatgas.com in the year 2000. From there you can find all the relevant information about this company and also book the gas online. Apart from Bharat Gas, there are other gas companied like HP Gas, Indane Gas. Here in this article, here you will find all the information about the Bharat Gas like how to book the gas offline and online, what are the booking number, SMS number, which mobile app you can use for this, who are the main distributors for this, etc.
Different Ways to Book BHARAT Gas
Previously, about 10 years before, there is only one way to book the gas, either you need to visit the Gas agency or you can make a call. But, as the technology is getting advance and India is getting digitalized, there are several new ways to book the gas. These new ways can save the time of the customer, as well as make the availability of gas much sooner. Following is the list of different ways to book a Bharat Gas –
- Through IVRS
- Through Web Login
- Through Quick Book
- Through SMS Booking
- Through Mobile App
- By Calling Distributor
Bharat Gas IVRS Services
This is the most easiest way to order the Gas. The main advantage of this service is that, it is available 24*7. So, the customer need not worry, whether it’s a holiday or the mid night. And, for interaction either can be used or any other Local language. So, it is also easy. For this, you need to call to IVRS number of Bharat gas and press 1. And the next minutes, you get a message on your number with the booking confirmation and the order number. For this you need to keep 2 things in mind –
- You phone number must be registered to the Bharat Gas.
- If your phone number is not registered, you can simply download the form from Here (Click on Here for Download), and can fill this with all the details and after that can submit the form.
- There are two IVRS numbers – 7715012345& 7718012345
State and their IVRS Number
|DIU & DAMAN|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR|
|UTTAR PRADESH (EASTERN)|
|UTTAR PRADESH (WESTERN)|
Bharat Gas Booking Numbers
So, Bharat Gas has provided a way to book the gas in which you need to call on a number and can place the order on that call. You can call this number any time and all the process is automated. Bharat Gas is very simple in its process and has provided 2 numbers on which you can call. There is a pre-condition for this that your phone number need to be a registered number with the Bharat Gas. You can register your number simply by the link which is provided above.
Bharat Gas Online Booking
The other way to book the Bharat gas is through their online portal. They have provided an online portal with the name myeBharat gas. Following are the steps which you can follow book the gas online-
- There is a online portal (Click on it)
- First thing which you need to do after visiting this page is to register yourself. For registering yourself , you can make use of two things, one is the Customer number and the other one is the registered mobile number.
- Complete the registration process and login to login bharat gas using the User ID and Password.
- After login, you can book the gas and make the payment. After this you will get a confirmation message to registered mobile number.
Bharat Gas – Quick Book
If you do not want to get into the trouble of making an account and login to that account to book the gas, there is another simple way for this. You can use the option Bharat Gas Quick and Pay. Here you can book the gas directly by providing the details without any login. Here are the steps for this –
- Visit the page Bharat Gas . Here you need to enter either the LPG customer ID or the registered mobile. After completing the details you need to make the payment and the gas will be delivered as per the schedule.
- You will get the details of the booking on your registered mobile number and for this, you need to have a number registered to the Bharat gas. If your number is not register, you need to visit the Bharat Petroleum Dealer.
Bharat Gas – SMS Booking
Another way to booking the Gas is through the SMS. There is only one condition for this that your number should be registered to the Bharat gas agency.
- There are two numbers for this. There is just need to type LPG in and send SMS to 77180 12345or 77150 12345.
- After this you will get all the details through SMS and also get message post delivery of the gas.
Bharat Gas – Mobile App
There is one more way. Bharat Gas provided their apps for this. You can follow the following steps for this –
- You can download the App from – Android Apple iOS
- After this you need to login with the registered number and you will get a OTP to set up your account.
- After successful login, you can book the gas and make the payment through web.
Bharat Gas – Distributor
The last way to book the gas is by visiting the dealer. And, to use this you need to visit nearest dealer. For this, you need to give them contact number or the customer number and place order for the gas.
You can find the list of the nearby distributer by clicking the link. Here you can find the list of all the nearby distributors.
There is also a toll free number – 1800 22 4344. You can contact Bharat Gas on this number. And also, you can call 1906 if there is any leakage related complaint.